Rapid changes in technology, market demands, and expectations have paved the way for the conceptualization and implementation of Agile methods and values in many organizations. Agile relies on adaptive planning and iterative development and delivery. It focuses primarily on the value of people in getting the job done effectively. SAMC™ Certified Professionals should appreciate the concepts of Agile development and have the ability to compare and choose the Agile methodology appropriate in a given situation.
This certification is for anyone who interfaces with stakeholders or works as a Product Owner in a Scrum Team.
Applicants will be awarded the SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy™ after successfully passing the certification exam.
Preferably SDC® (or) SMC® Certified professional
Anyone on a Scrum team
Take SAMC™ Recertification exam every 3 years or earn any SCRUMstudy™ Certification.
**Pass Rate for the SAMC™ examination indicates the percentage of candidates passing the exam in the first attempt who attempted all the questions.
Register for free on SCRUMstudy.com and apply for the exam (OR) Attend a classroom training provided by a SCRUMstudy™ Authorized Training Partner and register on SCRUMstudy.com.
Apply for the exam by paying USD 550 or by using the exam voucher provided by the SCRUMstudy™ A.T.P. You need to submit relevant documents (if required).
Access the online course and take the exam
- Get access to online course on ‘Agile ExpertCertified’.
- Get a copy of SBOK® Guide online version.
- Schedule the two hour proctored exam.
- SCRUMstudy™ verifies the application: confirms the exam date and time.
- Take the two hour proctored exam online.
Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.
- Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy™ Certification Registry.
- You can add the certificate to your LinkedIn profile.
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two Free Exam Retakes.
Have any questions?
We're here to help