One of the things we hear from our aspiring students is that they really wish to enrol in our programs but just can't afford the full tuition upfront.
As part of our mission to make our education accessible to everyone, we wanted to offer you a more affordable option with lower monthly payments.
That's why we're excited to announce our partnership with Wizebank, giving you the flexibility to pay at your own pace. With Wizebank, you'll be able to choose the payment schedule that works for you. Whether that's 3 months or 12 months!
Best part? You'll never pay late fees, prepayment penalties, or interest. It's that easy!
Even if you sign up through a Wizebank payment plan you'll still get instant access to the program courses and resources!
You choose the payment schedule that works for you. Whether it's 3 months or 12!
Wizebank won't charge you late fees or penalties of any kind, ever.
Select Wizebank as a payment method, then enter a few pieces of info for a real-time decision.
Pick the monthly payment plan you like best. You'll never pay more than you agree to up front.
Make easy automatic payments with your preferred payment method. You'll get email and text notifications.
Wizebank gives students the financial freedom to pay for online purchases in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, 9, or 12 months with no added interest or hidden fees. For example, a $3,000 purchase might cost $500.00/month for 6 months.
1) Buy and receive access to your purchase right away, and pay for it over several months. This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
2) Secure and real-time approval process. Wizebank provides an instant approval decision with only a few pieces of information. Total checkout time is less than 2 minutes with no impact to credit score.
3) No interest or hidden fees in the fine print. With Wizebank, you'll never pay late fees, prepayment penalties, or interest.
To sign up for Wizebank, you must:
1) Be the age of majority in your state or province.
2) Provide a valid US or Canadian mobile number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
3) Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and billing address to help us verify your identity.
4) Have a non-prepaid payment method available.
Wizebank performs a soft check. This means creating an account and seeing if you prequalify will not affect your credit score.
We're sorry that Wizebank wasn't able to approve you for a payment plan. We have no information regarding customers not being approved for a payment plan. All customers are assessed based on the information supplied during the checkout process. They were either unable to verify your identity or you did not pass their customer guidelines. Here are a few possible reasons:
1) They couldn’t verify your identity based on the information provided
2) They couldn't gather sufficient credit information to make a decision
3) Your credit information didn't allow them to provide an approval
4) History of late or unsuccessful payments with Wizebank
5) You already have a payment plan outstanding with WizebankPlease note: you can still complete your purchase with us, however, you will need to checkout with another payment method we have available.
Depending on the value of the order being checked out, Wizebank may require you to securely link your account to their platform using Plaid for automatic payments. Neither Wizebank nor Plaid store your online login credentials — they are transmitted securely to your bank.
If Wizebank asks you to link your checking account via Plaid, Wizebank won't be able to offer you a payment plan if:
1) Your bank is not listed
2) You choose not to link your checking account
3) You're unable to successfully connect your checking account
Have any issues with connecting your account? Reach out directly to the chat widget on Wizebank's website or email their support team at email@example.com.
Wizebank is available only to customers residing in the United States and Canada. Wizebank hopes to expand its services to customers outside North America in the future.
A refund gets posted to your Wizebank account when we process your refund request. At that time, Wizebank will refund any payments made to date to the original payment method and will cancel any future payments associated with the payment plan (if any).
A refund credit appears in your account within 3-10 business days, depending on your bank's processing time.
Have any questions?
We're here to help